GARP: FRM 1
The FRM part I is the first part out of two parts. You need to pass the FRM part I first in order to pass the FRM part II. The FRM part I exam can be given in May-Nov, twice an year. FRM fees is much lower than CFA and MBA. Read more about FRM vs CFA.
There are no pre-qualification required to sit for the FRM Exam. However, the FRM program is recommended to B.com, MBA, CFA, CA, CPA, and other finance professionals. As, this is an specialization program into Risk Management. Learn more about GARP FRM.
iPlan Education is an GARP Authorized FRM Exam Prep Provider.
Certification is provided by GARP, USA.
- Learn all the AIM statements recommended by GARP
- Practice questions for the exam
- Learn to apply concepts using Excel Models
- Test your preparation by attempting Mock Tests
- Learn to use financial calculator to solve questions
- 50+ hours video Tutorials for FRM Exam 2017
- Lecture Notes
- Question Bank
- Get 1000+ questions to solve.
- Assess you growth and poor area
- Compare you score with other candidates
- Formula Guide
- Mind Map
- MS Excel Models
- 4 Full length Mock tests: Get 4 full length mock test every week just before the exam.
- Access to 24 hour Faculty Forum for doubt
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 90 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 231
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Mock Test Series